Going forward HoopSeen will partner with Be The Beast Recruiting to create the most exhaustive online recruiting platform for events. Even if a college coach can't attend our events physically, they will always be able to attend virtually at any time from anywhere. Here is what will be a part of the Atlanta Jam:
- High Definition Live Streamed Games (every court at SSA will be equipped with high definition cameras operated by artificial intelligence)
- Complete game and player statistics
- Player Recruiting Profiles connected to team roster, game schedule and video footage
- Tournament schedule is synced with game video, team rosters and stats to put a comprehensive recruiting solution at the fingertips of every coach in America
- Game Film and box scores available On Demand at any time
Atlanta Jam is a showcase style event. Each team will get 4 games throughout the weekend.
In order to give teams a chance to secure their spot for the Atlanta Jam, we are giving teams a chance to make a deposit. Due to the limited space, we ask teams to make a deposit to secure their spot now.
If you would like to reserve your teams spot in the 2021 Atlanta Jam on April 9th-11th , you can make a non-refundable deposit by February 1st, 2021.
- $100 deposit until January 1st, 2021
- $200 deposit until February 1st, 2021 (Deposits will close after February 1st)
- Remaining payment due on March 19th, 2021. After this date if we have not received full payment, your spot will be lost and you will have to fully register in order to participate
If you do not want to take advantage of the deposit, full registration is also open to all teams and will be open until we either reach our capacity or the registration deadline(whichever occurs first).
You can register and fully pay for the Atlanta Jam here: https://hoopseen.redpodium.com/hoopseen-atlanta-jam-2021
All Teams MUST check-in prior to the first game. Teams will need the following items at check-in and will need to have access to until the event concludes:
1. Complete and print Roster
2. Copy of each player's Birth Certificates
3. Copy of each player's Grade Report
4. Copy of a complete pre-printed score sheet found below (Players Names and # required)
5. Each coach must check in with ID
6. Coach's name and certificate # must be on team roster to receive band
7. Coaching bands are to be worn the entire weekend.
8. Teams that fail to check-in will not be allowed to play.
Teams will ONLY be allowed to check-in at the Locations listed below:
Suwanee Sports Academy
3640 Burnette Rd
Suwanee, GA 30024
To insure the quality of service provided for HoopSeen, we have partnered with GroupHousing as the official Hospitality Service of our events.
All teams who need accommodations are REQUIRED to make hotel reservations through GroupHousing to insure their place in the event. All HoopSeen events are "Stay To Play" events. GroupHousing guarantees the lowest rate available. GroupHousing will make this process efficient and friendly for you, while providing exceptional hotel accommodations for all teams. Most hotels offer a breakfast, kid friendly services, budget conscious rates, and amenities to enhance your stay. Each hotel is strategically loacted just minutes from the event locations.