US Amateur Basketball makes team insurance easy. Here are the benefits of our program:
- Insurance can be bought online in a few minutes and you can print your own certificate immediately.
- Our team insurance covers the team regardless of the sanctioning body of a tournament. You want to play in an independent tournament or a tournament sanctioned by another group? No problem. Our team insurance covers you and also covers practices and other team activities (i.e. team meetings, most fundraisers).
- We have worked with some of the largest sports underwriters to get you the most competitive rates.
- We also offer further discounts for large clubs (6 or more teams) who want to purchase insurance as a group.
Team Insurance Coverage Details
- $2,000,000 / $5,000,000 liability limit
- $100,000 secondary accident medical - $500 deductible
- Policy effective on date of purchase and expires on August 1st each year.
- Liability covers players, coaches, sponsors, scorekeepers, and team volunteers
- Secondary accident policy covers participants only
- Additional insured facility certificates – included at no charge
- Roster limit – 15 players per team
- Team must be registered with US Amateur Basketball
COST: $87 per team
League or Group Insurance:
$70 per team:
(must have 6 teams or more)