US Amateur Basketball makes team insurance easy. Here are the benefits of our program:
- Insurance can be bought online in a few minutes and you can print your own certificate immediately.
- Our team insurance covers the team regardless of the sanctioning body of a tournament. You want to play in an independent tournament or a tournament sanctioned by another group? No problem. Our team insurance covers you and also covers practices and other team activities (i.e. team meetings, most fundraisers).
- We have worked with some of the largest sports underwriters to get you the most competitive rates.
- We also offer further discounts for large clubs (6 or more teams) who want to purchase insurance as a group.
Team Insurance Coverage Details
- $2,000,000 / $5,000,000 liability limit
- $100,000 secondary accident medical - $500 deductible
- Policy effective on date of purchase and expires on August 1st each year.
- Liability covers players, coaches, sponsors, scorekeepers, and team volunteers
- Secondary accident policy covers participants only
- Additional insured facility certificates – included at no charge
- Roster limit – 15 players per team
- Team must be registered with US Amateur Basketball
COST: $92 per team
To purchase team insurance you must be a registered team. Once you are registered you can login to your account and click on the button "Buy Insurance." If you don't have an account, you can register your team here.
League or Group Insurance:
$77 per team:
(must have 6 teams or more)