About the Bama Jam
**The Bama Jam is sure to SELL OUT before the registration deadline, so be sure to register your team as soon as possible.**
HoopSeen is coming back to Alabama! We are extremely excited about the 2nd annual Bama Jam. This event will take place in a brand new, state of the art, 11-court facility in Hoover, Alabama. This will be an elite level event that will pin some of the best travel teams in the nation against each other.
HoopSeen is a proud member of US Amateur Basketball. ALL teams participating in the Bama Jam MUST be registered with US Amateur Basketball. You can register using the link below.
Every game will be live streamed!
We are happy to announce every game at the 2019 HoopSeen Bama Jam will be live streamed thanks to our partnership with Baller TV. Click the image below for more information.
Schedule & Format
All schedule requests for the Bama Jam must be sent to us in writing, PRIOR to the registration deadline. Requests sent after the registration deadline WILL NOT be honored. Schedule requests will be accommodated on a first come, first serve basis. Please note that every schedule request may not be able to be accommodated so please be prepared to play Friday night at 6pm, as well as any other time throughout the weekend.
The format of our Bama Jam is pool to bracket. Each team is guaranteed 3 pool games. Not every team will advance to bracket play.
Please email schedule requests to email@example.com.
Team coaches can get their coaches bands prior to their first game, at the location of their team's first game. Official Team Check-In will take place at The Finley Center from the first game time Friday until 2pm Saturday. ALL teams MUST check-in at The Finley Center prior to 2pm on Saturday. Teams that do not check-in at The Finely Center will forfeit the remaining games in the Jam.
Here are the items needed for Team Check-In.
- Birth Certificates for EVERY PLAYER
- Grade Reports for EVERY PLAYER
- Official US Amateur Basketball Roster Sheet (only players on this roster sheet are eligible to play in the event)
Each team will be given up to 3 coaches bands. Make sure to keep your coaches bands on all weekend. Coaches who lose their bands MUST PAY. No Coaches bands will be given after 2pm on Saturday..
HoopSeen Tournaments are stay-to- play tournaments for all teams more than a 50 mile drive to The Finley Center. Connections Housing is the official housing provider for HoopSeen and will provide all the information necessary for your team(s) to book accommodations. Note, if your team resides within 50 miles from the Finley Center, you are exempt from the Stay-to-Play policy. However, if you need hotel rooms for any night of your stay, you can still request a block of rooms.
Out-of- area teams that have registered to attend:
- Must reserve through the Connection Housing and
- Are required to stay in one of the official hotels in order to participate, No Exceptions.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM CONTACTING ANY HOTEL DIRECTLY
TEAM HOUSING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Once you have registered, you will receive a Welcome Email from Connections Housing with a hotel block request form and a list of participating hotels
2. You will choose your top 4 hotels (ranked 1-4) and return to Connections Housing for review
3. Your block will be assigned and you will receive a confirmation email with your block information including deadlines and cancellation information.
4. Forward this email to your parents/attendees so they can book their rooms (if applicable)
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org