Welcome to Nationals!
The 2019 US Amateur Boys Basketball National Champions will be held in Emerson, GA at the LakePoint Sports Complex Thursday, July 18th-July 20th. The 2019 Nationals will be presented by our partners at HoopSeen.
July 18 – JULY 20
Boys 3rd Grade - 11th Grade
Presented by HoopSeen
HoopSeen has established itself as the most trusted source for news, recruiting information and rankings in prep basketball. In addition, HoopSeen hosts some of the nation's largest and most prestigious exposure tournaments. The US Amateur Boys Nationals will be presented by HoopSeen in order to maximize the experience for our member teams and ensure they get the proper recognition and exposure for their achievements.
Before You Arrive
We can’t wait to host your team in Atlanta this summer. Below is the schedule for the 2019 National Championships.
Team Check-In Begins July 17th, 6:00pm-9:00pm
Team Check-In Continues July 18, 8:00am - 12:00pm
Fan Fest July 18, 9:00am – 3:00pm
Skills Contests July 18, 9:00am – 3:00pm
Pool Play Begins July 18, 10am
Semis & Finals July 20
Nationals Fan Fest
The 2019 Nationals FanFest and Skills Contests will be hosted at LakePoint Indoor.
All players and family members are encouraged to attend Fan Fest. Admission is free.
- Skills Contests
- Games, Giveaways and Prizes
- Vendor Area
- Team Photos
- Food & More
We will be hosting a 3-Point contest and Hot Shot contest during Fan Fest
- During check-in each team may enter one participant in the 3-point contest and one participant in the Hot Shot Contest.
- Every winner in their respective age group will be recognized on HoopSeen.com and will win a Hoop Culture prize
- The 3-Point contest consists of 5 shots from 3 different spots on the court in 60 seconds.
Other Event Details
Weekend Gate Fees
- Adults Daily Pass: $15 each day, Tournament Pass: $40
- Children Daily Pass $10, Tournament Pass $20
- Kids 6 & Under are free
Check HoopSeen.com throughout the weekend and after the tournament for coverage of the tournament.
Make sure to download the HoopSeen App from either the Apple or Android store. The App is the best way to keep up with the schedule and results during the course of the weekend. Follow your team for text alerts.
1. Print an official US Amateur Roster from your team account.
2. Grade reports for each player.
3. Birth Certificate for each player.
4. Coaches will receive their passes at check-in and must be present to sign for their pass.