About the Atlanta Jam
Last year's HoopSeen Atlanta Jam was one of the top tournaments in the country during the first NCAA Spring Evaluation period. The event was attended by over 235 teams and over 200 college coaches. This event sold-out last year and will likely sell out again this year. Please register early.
|April 26-28, 2019|
|Age Groups||8th - 11th Grade|
|Suwanee Sports Academy & HS Gyms|
Friday- $10 (12 & Under Free)
Sat & Sunday- $15 (12 & Under Free)
|Registration Deadline||April 17th|
|Schedule Release||April 24th|
HoopSeen is extremely excited about our partnership with Connections Housing for the 2019 season. We have worked closely with Connections to provide you a range of hotel options in the area at the most discounted price offered. ALL TEAMS OUTSIDE A 50-MILE RADIUS OF THE MAIN TOURNAMENT VENUE ARE REQUIRED TO STAY AT ONE OF THE PREFERRED HOTEL PARTNERS. Note, if your team resides within 50 miles from the main venue, you are exempt from the Stay-to-Play policy. However, if you need hotel rooms for any night of your stay, you may still book rooms using the link provided
Out-of-area teams that have already registered to attend:
- Are required to stay in one of the official hotels in order to participate in the event. No exceptions.
- Are required to book for AT LEAST 1 or 2 nights (depending on the event)
- Must provide a Hotel confirmation number within 48 hours of tournament registration. Please send all confirmation numbers to firstname.lastname@example.org
**Teams that refuse to book hotels through Connections Housing will be disqualified from the tournament**
Team Housing Instructions:
- Register for the event.
- Click link provided on the specific event page or confirmation email to book rooms through Connections Housing
- Send confirmation number for hotel to email@example.com within 48 hours of registration
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All Teams MUST check-in prior to the first game. Teams will need the following items at check-in and will need to have access to until the event concludes:
1. Complete and print Roster
2. Copy of each player's Birth Certificates
3. Copy of each player's Grade Report
4. Copy of a complete pre-printed score sheet found below (Players Names and # required)
5. Each coach must check in with ID
6. Coach's name and certificate # must be on team roster to receive band
7. Coaching bands are to be worn the entire weekend.
8. Teams that fail to check-in will not be allowed to play.
Teams will ONLY be allowed to check-in at the Locations listed below:
Suwanee Sports Academy
3640 Burnette Rd
Suwanee, GA 30024